1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Download

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by Graz, Mar 12, 2005.

1. Graz

Graz Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I have seen posts where people have files to download. However I don't see the button to push to initiate the download.

TIA

2. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    With documents there will be a link below a paperclip image that says "Download" and with images that are attached to forum messages, you can view the full image by clicking on the thumbnail. Hope that helps!

3. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    OK, I have a question. In order to have the thumbnail (rather than inserting the picture), where does that original picture have to be? Is it just attached from a picture in your computer?

4. tag

tag Senior Member

Yes....hit the browse button, click on the file and then Add This Attachment.

5. DanMan32

DanMan32 Senior Member

It could be done either way. If you use the Img code, then you have to provide a link to a publicly accessable picture file, which I think could be a picture in your album on this site (if there is an album on this site, there used to be one on the old softwar). In this manner, the picture will appear inline and in full size. An attachment of a picture file will upload the file, and display a thumbnail in the post. Clicking on the thumbnail will pop up another page with the picture in full size.

6. tag

tag Senior Member

I don't believe there is an album on this site. AFAIK, you can upload one personal photo and link to that photo. You can also manage all of your attachments. If one (or more) is a photo, you can view it full size but can't link to it in a post.

7. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Thanks. I wanted to add a picture, but didn't want it to simply fill up the screen.

8. Kiloran

Kiloran New Member

There is a gallery. B)

9. tag

tag Senior Member

Looks like it's strictly for avatars, though. We had an actual photo album on the old site where members could upload any photos they desired (well, within reason ;) ).