1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Doxon Toyota 2010 Prius Brochure / Inventory

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by Unlimited_MPG, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Unlimited_MPG

Unlimited_MPG Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Just picked up the wife from Doxon Toyota (Auburn,WA). They had the new 2010 Prius brochure in stock, so was able to get one. Also Internet sales lady (Susie) was telling her that they are expecting ~172 (first round) 2010 Prius coming in for 72 dealerships (guessing that's the NW region?) and that they wouldn't have any in the first round. They should have their first 2010 Prius around June. She also mentioned that once all their 2009 Prius are gone they would carry more of the 2010.

2. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Just got my brochure today as well here in NYC... Not sure how long ago they got theirs but if you ask they're in.

Also, I was told they expect to see the first cars rolling in around early June, not May...

3. lauren80ryan

lauren80ryan New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Mine said almost same thing but that EVERY dealer gets ONE 2010 sometime in may (towards end, most likely).

I went to Toyota of Tri-Cities and they said since they are #10 out of the 72 dealerships in prius sales, they are hopeful to get "a few" first week or two of June, even though they might be smaller dealer than others on west side of WA.

I am VERY hopeful since I am #1 on waitlist that I will get the exact 2010 I want (flexible on color) before end of June. Yeah!!!:cheer2:

4. Spidey126

Spidey126 New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    any updates?