1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Driftwood, 9, Tucson, AZ

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by azddavero, Jul 8, 2004.

1. azddavero

azddavero New Member

Dave,

I'm glad it looks like you're going to have such a short wait. I've been on a list with Big Two Toyota since early March. Last check I was #17. Don't know which Tucson delear you're working with, but I've exchanged a few emails with Desert Toyota. Jeremy wouldn't sell anything for less than $3K over MSRP for "market adjustment". Hope you're getting an "MSRP" deal.

As for your statement "What have I done?", if you get cold feet, let me know. I'd be glad to drive down for a #9 at MSRP!

Good luck and happy driving when you get your new Prius.

Dave

2. woemcats

woemcats New Member

With that short of a wait, I doubt it's MSRP.

3. TucsonDave

TucsonDave New Member

Got my #9 driftwood Day 34

Got the call on July 21 that I could come pick up my car. Day 34. :D
    I paid MSRP plus $785 for some really nice wax that lasts forever and never gets dirty. I took my wife with me and when I said no to the warranty she almost died. I tried to tell her about the deal coming on priuschat but, between her and the fiance gal, I didn't stand a chance. $1800 and she was doing me a favor. I did get a lower rate and will cancel it after the paper work goes through to keep it.

The guy I dealt with was Zane Moore of Precision Toyota of Tucson. He says he sells about 4 prius a mouth. Also told me that a blue #9 may be coming at the end of the month. Feel free to call him at 520-795-5565. He has been great to me.