1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Drive Belt

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Coopers ST, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Coopers ST

Coopers ST Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey all,
    I am going to replace the drive belt on my 2009 Prius. Autozone doesn't have one listed on their website, but Amazon has two. What one do I need?

Thanks

2. Erik Owens

Erik Owens Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    That one right there. See what I did? Your question makes as much sense as my answer. Lets add some pictures and possible links. Plus try that cool thing with numbers and the ability to call to Autozone or even Toyota since their maintenance parts are usually a decent price.

SFO likes this.
  3. Coopers ST

Coopers ST Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thought the links were added

4. Erik Owens

Erik Owens Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I can tell you just by looking at it the 3PK it is too long. But again the pictures on Amazon are odd. I am just use to buying from dealer or actual Automotive places ie CarQuest, O'Reilly's, Kragens, Autozone, NAPA etc. You can also get that part number and call around and usually the big box stores will have a parts catalog that shows all part numbers of most reputable manufacturers or brands.
    Remember the bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. Great quote that most people dont see.