1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Drive me home: 2007 Prius Package #2: Silver Pine - $22,500

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by mind, Jan 6, 2007.

1. mind

mind New Member

:p Brand new used Prius in Silver Pine with charcoal immaculate interior. Package #2. Most desired color. Spacious sedan size, smart keys. includes all --out the driveway. 91 miles by original owner. Immaculate (has newspaper covering floor).

Package #2 -- includes AM/FM CD with six speakers, auxiliary audio jack and MP3/WMA playback capability, Smart Key System [2], backup camera [3] and Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) [4]

Perfect Condition. Proud to own a partial zero emmisions vehicle. :wub:

Please do all your test driving at your local dealership. Drive me home from the San Francisco Bay Area.

All warranties are in effect.

The below picture is a stock photo to represent the color.

Best Wishes to a Lucky, lucky owner.

I am the original owner of the vehicle. While I am a new poster, I think your emails will come to me directly. Also, if you wish, please email me at ohmind @ yahoo if you are interested.

If there is something that I need to know about this post, please let me know.

Attached Files:

2. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mind @ Jan 6 2007, 04:01 AM) [snapback]371709[/snapback]</div>
    Why would you sell a car after driving it for only 91 miles?

3. raybatt2222@sbcglobal.net

[email protected] Junior Member

4. mind

mind New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ofiveprius @ Jan 6 2007, 11:04 AM) [snapback]371740[/snapback]</div>
    Yes, I have another car and having a second car is not suitable to my current needs and circumstances. I want someone else to enjoy the car and benefit from it, while recovering as much as possible to improve my financial picture.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mind @ Jan 6 2007, 04:29 PM) [snapback]371838[/snapback]</div>
    Also, the car has flloor mats and the Prius decal.

5. mind

mind New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IsrAmeriPrius @ Jan 6 2007, 10:43 AM) [snapback]371733[/snapback]</div>
    Thanks for your question.

It's more about affordability and I don't have income at the moment. The other car is paid for and this one is not. :rolleyes:

Best Wishes.

6. cairo94507

cairo94507 Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Wow, that is a great deal for someone. I hope you sellit quickly and I also hope the financial picture improves quickly too.

7. LanceinOregon

LanceinOregon New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cairo94507 @ Jan 19 2007, 07:28 PM) [snapback]378116[/snapback]</div>
    I just purchased this exact same model here in Oregon, except that I got the bisque interior, for $23,350 total cost out the door. ( We have no sales tax here in Oregon )

THe local Toyota dealer told me that they were way overstocked, and had 27 Priuses for sale, including 12 package #2's Anyway, that is why they were discounting the car below suggested retail price.

I was shocked, as only 4 months ago, they were on backorder here. The other Toyota dealer in the area even wanted $1,100 over suggested retail for a Package #2 back then.

According to the dealer I bought from, the drop in gas prices since the summer high has killed the sales of hybrids recently.

Lance

8. luckyboy

luckyboy Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I was just at a bay area dealership today and they had (2) pine colored prius with grey interior and package#2 and mats for $2K under MSRP, that would be about $23K with an additional $1750 for the tax credit...