1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Driver side window goes up then down a little bit-window calibration help needed

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by SLO Cat Wrangler, May 22, 2011.

1. SLO Cat Wrangler

SLO Cat Wrangler Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hello everyone,

I have a 2008 Prius, but my wife drives it. I think this problem has been going on a long time, but because my wife drives the car, I never noticed it. When I raise switch to raise the window on the driver side there is a little click after which the windows should roll up to the top and stop with out holding the window switch.

Mine does this, however it gets to the top and then drops back a little. This does not happen if you don't engage the automatic roll up feature.

I found a couple of threads that talked about window calibration, but I cannot find anything more than that.

I found this link but it just goes to the home page of priuschat

PriusChat | Toyota Prius Forums, News, and Accessories

any help is most appreciated.

Thanks
    Steve

2. dogfriend

dogfriend Human - Animal Hybrid

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Instructions for resetting the auto up window. You might have to disconnect the 12v battery for a few seconds, but I would try it without first.

Attached Files:

3. SLO Cat Wrangler

SLO Cat Wrangler Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Thanks for the help. I'll give it a try

Steve