1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Droid x

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by ernda, Mar 15, 2012.

1. ernda

ernda New Member

Well, the bluetooth voice calling works and the phone contact book transferred over fine. Unfortunately, I can't get the nice message functions (send/receive messages, have them read to you, send short canned messages) nor the bluetooth audio player function to work with the Verizon original droid x. I hope this is just a function of my almost 2 year old phone and not some limitation Verizon puts on it's android phones. Anyone have these work with their Verizon android phone or iphone?

2. planeflyer

planeflyer Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    N/A
    I have a DROID BIONIC, Verizon service, and unlimited data. I have set this up as the primary phone. My wife has an LG Ally with Verizon service and we set that up as the second phone. The contact lists from both phones work in the car. When I get in with my phone, it's my list and the same happens when she gets in with her phone. We don't use messaging so I can't say whether that works as suggested, although I did see some instant messages pop up on the screen one day when I didn't hit the right button to answer the phone. By the way, we use Pandora for music in the car almost exclusively and love it.