1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dropped calls ?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by McShemp, Mar 24, 2006.

1. McShemp

McShemp New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I have an '06 pkg. #6 (with bluetooth). I had a call dropped yesterday and I couldn't disconnect (hang up) without disabling bluetooth. I pushed the "hang up" button on the steering wheel and the screen changed back to Energy. I tried to redial the caller but the MFD showed I was still connected (the call timer was counting). I tried several times to hang up via the car (button on steering wheel) and using the phone itself (Cingular Razr V3). Finally, I powered down bluetooth and powered it back up again.

Is there a way to end a dropped call when using bluetooth in the Prius?

2. McShemp

McShemp New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    bump

3. cellsorter

cellsorter New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(McShemp @ Mar 27 2006, 04:27 PM) [snapback]231098[/snapback]</div>
    Is this a new cingular razr/?

There was a big recal for a manufacturing issue, i had a defective razr and cingular helped out and replaced it, the new one works as expected.

If i recall correctly all razr's bought from t=mobile and cingular form feb 2 06 and on are defectve and get a free replacement.

The new one i have works perfectly with the prius.

I have a 06 #5

4. heliotropehead

heliotropehead New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(McShemp @ Mar 24 2006, 10:46 AM) [snapback]229469[/snapback]</div>

Hmmm... I've never encountered such an issue.
    I have a 2005 and I got my Cingular RAZR this past November.
    Maybe check the Cingular website for troubleshooting ideas? Good luck.
    :)