1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Drove across town to my sisters and saw 6 Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Frank Hudon, Sep 19, 2004.

1. Frank Hudon

Frank Hudon Senior Member

3 silvers
    2 tidelands
    1 black
    way to popular now! can't go anywhere without seeing them. Oh ya one of the tidelands was from California. In the parking lot at the Museum of Anthropology at UBC.

2. Canuck

Canuck Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Hey Frank, do you we suppose we should cancel our order and wait until the Ballard Fuel Cell guys get their act together. If I ordered now maybe I'd have the Beta model by about 2015. Perhaps not 'cause I probably wouldn't be able to crawl then let alone drive. Sure is disappointing when you think you are on the cutting edge of technology only to overtaken. This is the story of my computer saga. I hear a guy over here is building a steam driven vehicle... now that's novel! At least you were ahead of the curve before it started to turn. :lol:
    Gary

3. Frank Hudon

Frank Hudon Senior Member

Ballard has a Classic Prius that apparently has been converted to Hydrogen. I just don't need or want to get arrested climbing over the fence to have a look at it. I still don't think hydrogen is in your or my future. Were just to darn old. So hybrid's for us is the only way at this time. Just need to convince more people that it is the future and not some sort of science experiment.