1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

dumatom's 2015 Prius TWO Build Thread

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by dumatom, Apr 16, 2016.

1. dumatom

dumatom New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hey guys/gals,

I just bought a 2015 Prius HB Two, not II because it isn't a 2010, last Saturday.. I bought it for the Bay Area (Northern California) commute use :) Anyway, I'm a 24 year old (soon to be 25 on 4/28) male that loves his Prius as it's very good on gas and comfort!! Keep in mind, my build will consist of mainly Japanese parts as I also sell all the parts I post. :)

This was Saturday night outside Capitol Toyota in San Jose.
    [​IMG]

First mod.. I got my windows tinted 50% front / 30% rear on Monday morning by my friends at Canlas Mobile Tint in San Jose.
    [​IMG]

I ordered the Beatsonic Shark Fin Antenna on Tuesday and it arrived here via EMS Intl Air shipping from Japan... Can't wait to get rid of that tall antenna we have!
    [​IMG]

I'm waiting for my Spec D "Euro" tail lights to arrive next week and for some Toyota Japan Window Visors the following week! I also ordered a brand new set of 16x7 Volk CE28N in Bronze for May arrival, it is 11 lbs per wheel! I'm pretty excited for the CE28s to arrive... :)

For picture reference they look similar to this..
    [​IMG]

After having a lowered car for so long and commuting in it.. I plan on keeping the Prius stock height... hopefully I don't order coilovers or lowering springs >.<

If anyone wanna follow my build via Instagram here's my username: t0mnguyen

Here's my other car if you guys wanna know what else I drive..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    BTW. I never realized how many Prius there were on the freeways around here until I got my own lol. I see at least 20 during my commute to and from home haha..

Thanks for reading!!

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    gorgeous! congrats and welcome, all the best!(y)

3. Bay Stater

Bay Stater Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Welcome to Priuschat. Beautiful ride! Keep updating this thread with your mods! Looks like you have strong ambitions.:cool:

4. dumatom

dumatom New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Just got my new 16x7 Volk Racing CE28N installed with some Yoko 205/55/16 :) I love the fact they only weigh 5kg / 11 lbs! I think the acceleration improved!

And got my Beatsonic Shark Fin Antenna installed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

granTORRESmo and Bay Stater like this.
  5. dumatom

dumatom New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Just got my Toyota JDM window visors installed and added my new Spyder LED Taillights

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. 4rpr15

4rpr15 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Look great! What headlamps do you have and you end up changing the parking light bulbs as well?