1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

DVD Player add-on?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by txav8r, Feb 2, 2007.

1. txav8r

txav8r Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Has anyone found a DVD player to install in the compartment below the radio that will work with Coastal's Ultimate Lockpick 3? I was wanting to utilize the audio/video hookups that came with that mod. Don't want another screen. I thought I remembered seeing some in >Audio and Electronics>known hardware that works in Prius...but it is all cellphone and bluetooth now and I can't find any other hardware.

'07 Touring,Seaside Pearl, Bisque Int., pkg.05, port leather upgrade, sealant pkg., window tint, OEM all-weather rubber mats, back-up alarm silenced, seatbelt alarm silenced; Coastal mods- EV, Auto Doorlocks, Ultimate Lockpick 3

2. GeoGeek

GeoGeek Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(txav8r @ Feb 2 2007, 01:50 PM) [snapback]384534[/snapback]</div>
    Check out the posts from Ricky Zinter in the following thread:
    http://priuschat.com/index.php?showtopic=27400&st=120
    He's got some kind of DVD player mounted down there that uses the lockpick to tap into the video
    path for the factory MFD.
    Cheers,
    GeoGeek

3. GreenCleaner

GreenCleaner Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Interested in looking more into this but the link isn't working.