1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

dvd player

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by lilryan, Dec 23, 2011.

1. lilryan

lilryan Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    hey guys. i was thinking of getting the lockpick 3ba and then installing this dvd player in the single din location under the radio.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

what do you think. i thought it would be a clean and simple installation. is there a better way. i am not familiar with this company, but have been messing with car audio for a long time. i figured all the cheap ones are probably made in the same place, so might as well get a "cheap" cheap one then a "more expensive" cheap one.

thanks
    ryan

2. jpadc

jpadc Type before I think too often

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Looks like it will work. I can't tell from the picture if the aux input is in the front, but I would assume it would have to be to be accessible. You will likely just have to work out something for mounting it there as that lower slot does not have great mounting options, but many of us have made that work.

Good luck on your project!

3. lilryan

lilryan Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    i would just iso mount it. i saw a good writeup on here a little earlier.