1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dynamic backup camera lines disappeared

Discussion in 'Prius v Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Bjartmarr, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Bjartmarr

Bjartmarr Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    It used to be that when I shifted into reverse on my 2015 Prius V, the back-up cam would turn on and there would be a grid of fixed blue lines (and one red line) superimposed on the picture, plus a grid of yellow lines that would move side-to-side when I turned the wheel to show the direction the car was headed.

This morning, I shifted into reverse and the blue lines were still there, but the yellow lines were gone! What happened, and how do I fix it?

* There are no on-screen configuration buttons on this version of the back-up screen.
    * I have tried turning the wheel all the way left and all the way right to recalibrate.
    * I have checked all the configuration menus that I could find.
    * I even tried to follow instructions to turn the car on and off 5 times to enter some sort of configuration mode, but the instructions weren't detailed and I don't think I activated it properly.

Has anybody had, and fixed, this problem?

2. Georgina Rudkus

Georgina Rudkus Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    I don't know about the 2013 model, but my 2012 level 2 Prius v never came with any grid lines on the screen of the back up camera.

Air_Boss likes this.