1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

EARLY JANUARY 2006- Can't Wait!

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by owl20, Dec 10, 2005.

1. owl20

owl20 New Member

I received a call from Longo Toyota (EL Monte, California); my super white 2006 pkg.#3 is due the first or second week of January! I originally ordered a 2005, but after reading this forum for two or three weeks, I changed the order to a 2006. The original order was placed 10/02/05. I was #108 on Longo's list. The price quoted to me is 23,966. How does that sound to you folks? 23,700 is the price given for a package 3 at toyota.com. I am not unhappy with the price, just real curious. The Longo Toyota representatives have been easy to work with so far.

2. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    The price at toyota.com is $23,780 (not $23,700) + $186 for floor mats =
    $23,966.

3. agill

agill New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II
    you are lucky to be getting it. I am jealous :p
    I ordered my Prius in mid-sept and changed my order to an '06 sometime in November. My dealer told me that i was #1 on the waiting list for the 06 delivery. But still have not heard anything from him, and its almost middle of the month already. I have ordered a Black Prius pkg #2 or #3, whichever is available for my region (West Lebanon, New Hampshire)
    Lets see when i get lucky.
    Waiting.....Waiting.....Waiting.....Waiting.....Waiting.....Waiting.....Waiting.....Waiting.....Waiting.....Waiting.....Impatiently ;)

4. notsure

notsure New Member

call your dealer, I called mine, he had moved on and the deal was off. If I wanted the car I could pay the extra 4000

5. GreenMachine

GreenMachine New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    You are in the same region as I am here in Vermont -- the '06s will be arriving at the dealers before the end of the year. I have already passed on first three which are due in Berlin, VT, since I am waiting for the tax credit.

There will be no #2 packages for our region. #3, #5, #7 (and possibly #8 if we can believe toyota.com.)

Won't be long now :D

6. owl20

owl20 New Member

Thanks Jack! I didn't realize until I read your response that I had inadvertently rounded the Toyota.com price down! Floor mats, huh, that's fine with me. I appreciate your response! You are one of the many posters that helped me with my decision to buy a prius. Many thanks to you, and to all on this sight!