1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

eBayer buys penis pump, ditches Ferrari

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by jiepsie, Mar 18, 2007.

1. jiepsie

jiepsie New Member

Link to original story

One eBayer seems to have provided proof of something most chaps have long suspected: that acquiring a big, red shiny car which goes very fast does not in fact make your penis bigger.

Try this (unsuccessful) auction of a 1984 Ferrari Testarossa - an automobile which some say can, in addition to adding 100mph to your top speed, extend your todger by three inches at the turn of the ignition key.

Apparently not, sadly, because have a look at the vendor's last purchase: a Titan Enlarger Penis Pump.

The tech specs are impressive enough: High quality clear acrylic cylinder; Comfortable grip design; High quality pressure gauge; Clear flexible hose. The vendor did, however, have the good sense to add:

<blockquote>Some Men swear by the use of pumps as effective tools for increasing size while others think pumps have no lasting effect. Pumps can extend length while using, but the question is, "Will the penis return to original size after using?" Unfortunately, we do not have that answer and can not guarantee or be responsible for any results.</blockquote>
    The same caveat, it appears, could be applied to Ferraris. ®

2. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
  3. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Pretty funny.

Of course, surgery would be cheaper than a Hummer or a Ferrari. But I guess not as enjoyable.

At least with breast enlargement the results are noticeable to all.

I think the Hummer commercials have demonstrated a basic difference between the buying habits of men and women. Remember that soccer mom hummer commericial? I don't see it anymore or any other one trying to use the same techniques. Could it be because I laughed out loud the first time I saw it? Don't know.

But I love the cartoon!