1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

EBH install-just some more tips...

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by SLO Cat Wrangler, Mar 22, 2009.

1. SLO Cat Wrangler

SLO Cat Wrangler Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    So I was able to install a new EBH with the wonderful guide posted as a sticky at the top of the prius mods. I just wanted to post some pictures and add a little in case these will help.

The first image is of where I put the EBH cord when I dropped it down into the engine compartment. I found that where it landed was a little too close to the exhaust manifold for me so I decided to move it over on the other side of the hose (radiator?). These shots are from under the car looking foward towards the front license plate. Driverside is to the left of the picture.

The second minor problem was getting the electrical plug situated through the grill. I was able to remove the little grill on the right. I took some photos so you can see all the little tabs that need to be pushed especially the tab on the right lower area.

Just wanted to thank everyone who gave me advice and for all those who have been adventerous to figure out what is here now.

Steve

Attached Files:

2. FireEngineer

FireEngineer Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Congrats on the install. You certainly have the best pics of the actual installed EBH I have ever seen.

For others out there who may not want to pop out the grill piece, it can be reached by putting your arm down between the grill and ac condenser from above OR removing the bottom plastic under tray at that corner.

Wayne