1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

ebh question

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by donalmilligan089, Nov 8, 2010.

1. donalmilligan089

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I had an ebh in 2005 that was totaled. Threre were times when plug in front was forgotten when I drove off. I must back in to my parking spot and would like to run new ebh in 2006 in the back so that it will un plug if I forget again. Is this possible or practical?

2. seilerts

seilerts Battery Curmudgeon

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    One possibility is to run the cord through the firewall, under the door sills (driver's side), under the rear deck lids, and out the back bumper to a Marinco or equivalent RV plug.

3. donalmilligan089

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    thanks I still haven't been able to reach the hole for the insert. Will try again today

4. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I back into the garage and plug in from the front. I can't see the cord from that angle and am concerned that I would simply drive out.

Since I'm using a 25-foot extension cord with plenty of excess length, I hang it over the driver-side side-view mirror when I plug it in. It helps that the cord is bright orange. So far so good.