1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

EBH

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by SueMorovits, Sep 14, 2007.

1. SueMorovits

SueMorovits New Member

Hi

My husband and I just got our new 07 prius and talked to our sales person from Smart Motors here in Madison about an EBH since my husband only has to go 2 miles to work well its not going to give the car time to get good gas mileage and of course with winter coming soon we need to find one and we were told to go online to find a club. So if anyone can tell us how to get one would really help us out. Oh and we love the car I wanted one before we even looked at them. Love the look and size and we went to the HYBRID FEST in Madison to get a better look. His dad ran out and got a honda civic hybrid and isnt getting the mileage we do with our Prius, so far at a 2 mile drive the MPG was at 83.2 and I took a photo of the screen and my husband went in and called his dad needless to say his dad isnt happy with the choice of car he got.

Well I am hoping joining this group will help us out and is there any clubs in Madison,Wi?

Thanks
    Sue Morovits

2. Danny Hamilton

Danny Hamilton Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SueM @ Sep 14 2007, 11:23 AM) [snapback]512543[/snapback]</div>
    At the moment they seem difficult to find. See this discussion here:

http://priuschat.com/index.php?showtopic=38685&hl=

Of course most of what has been stated in that discussion is unsubstantiated rumor, but if any of it is accurate you might have to get by without it for a while, or put a lot of effort into searching for one. I'm sure they will be available again eventually.

3. FireEngineer

FireEngineer Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Sue,

Check with the parts people at Smart or the other dealer in Madison. Also contact Bradlee Fons at the Milwaukee Hybrid Group as their group buy just ended and he may have extra. If no one has them locally try Burnsville Toyota as they have sold some in the past. When you do get the EBH you don't have to go back to the dealer, the Milwaukee Hybrid Group will be doing a group install on October 13th in Peawaukee. Or you can contact me about doing the install in Madison some time soon. And don't forget to block the grill openings.

Also don't forget to visit the Madison Hybrid Group and Milwaukee Hybrid Group web sites. These are large groups full of great hybrid owners. Do try to attend one of their meetings. I think the Madison meeting has just passed but the next Milwaukee group meeting is October 27th.

Wayne

4. SueMorovits

SueMorovits New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SueM @ Sep 14 2007, 11:23 AM) [snapback]512543[/snapback]</div>

Thanks for this info I will go to there site and check it out.