1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

ECO Savings Detailed display

Discussion in 'Prius c Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by johnhlong, Aug 30, 2013.

1. johnhlong

johnhlong Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I now have almost 100 miles on my new 2013 Prius c (trim II).

Playing with the displays I stumbled upon the "ECO Savings Detailed display" screen.

Everything is working great.

But I have a question I have not been able to find an answer for........
    On the display (as shown in the upper right of page 195 of the Prius c 2013 owners manual) there is a white bar just below what my cars fuel cost is per mile and the Savings dollar amount at the bottom of the screen.

It seems to have a series of 5 areas separated with "/" with numbers in them.
    What the heck do those numbers indicate?

John
    East Carbon, Utah

2. Rob.au

Rob.au Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    i-Tech
    Welcome to Priuschat!

There are several versions of the manuals around so it helps a lot if - as well as the page number - you mention the section number and headings, otherwise most of us can only guess at what you're talking about, probably with a bit of effort. I'm guessing it's probably this that you're talking about from Sec 2-2:

eco_savings_detailed.jpg

Those numbers in the white stripe are simply a scale. You'll see the upper car shown here with $0.09/mile is just below the $0.1/mile mark on the scale, while the car with $0.06/mile is a little above the line which would be representing $0.05/mile.

minkus likes this.
  3. johnhlong

johnhlong Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Thanks a lot.

So the little pointers on the bottom of the cars point to the position on the scale (ruler) marked as fuel cost per mile.

4. minkus

minkus Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Yup!