1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Eibach Pro kit for C same as Yaris?

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by jasonfct, Nov 23, 2012.

1. jasonfct

jasonfct Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    N/A
    I want to lower my C, after searching online only Tanabe and Tein produces after market lowered springs for C. Unfortunately where I live there were no Tanabe dealers. Personally I don't prefer Tein.

One of the workshop fella here asked me to get Eibach pro kit instead. He told me Yaris is using the similar model? I would appreciate if someone can advice me on this.

Thanks, Jason

2. Ryephile

Ryephile The Technophile

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I would not recommend that. Yes the Prius C uses the suspension from the Yaris so they'll technically fit, however the Prius C is notably heavier in the back than the Yaris and lowering springs for the Yaris will result in a droopy butt. Can you import parts from a USA tuning shop?

3. jasonfct

jasonfct Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks for the info Ryephile.

Yes I can import tuning parts from USA, but here it comes at a hefty 40% custom tax on the value of the imported parts :( I'll wait for a few months to see if Eibach comes out with something...

4. Ryephile

Ryephile The Technophile

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    No problem, you're welcome. Bummer on the 40% tax, wow that's huge!

Give Eibach a call/email and see if they have something in the pipeline.