1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Electric Auto Association in Phoenix

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by chris_wass, Jul 29, 2005.

1. chris_wass

chris_wass New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Member jstack (Jim Stack) sent an open invitation to all of us to the Electric Auto Association here in Phoenix. They hold their meetings on the first Saturday of the month (the next one is on 8/6) at 10am at Childress Auto Mall. It is open to all elecric and hybrid/electric vehicle owners/appreciators. Jim is also the president of the Phoenix chapter.

"The Phoenix Chapter of the Electric Auto Association strives to advance electric vehicle (EV) awareness. The group also serves as a means for electric vehicle owners and future owners to gain further knowledge on EV technology. Meetings include technical discussions, question-and-answer sessions, electric vehicle stories and vehicle displays."

Check out their site for details: http://www.phoenixeaa.com/

2. jstack

jstack New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    I
    We really love Hybrids since we feel the more electric the better in future models. The Prius is super great since it can be modified to be a plugin hybrid at over 150 mpg. Thats a pricless option with pollution and high gas prices.
    Many of our members own the Prius and we love them.
    Jim Stack

PS our meetings are free and we like to hear stories from members.
    I also have grid tied solar and solar hot water on my home to be clean and green.

3. jstack

jstack New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    I
    I didn't see any new Prius chat members at the EAA meeting. We have at least 3 members that already own the Prius and love them.

We had Jerod fron the U of A Solar race car team tell us about their super solar racers they just finsihed. It was too late for teh US solar chanllenge but they will be in a Kansas solar run in 2006.
    Jim Hybrid lover