1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Enabling wiper controller switch

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by khatnaa89, Sep 2, 2023.

1. khatnaa89

khatnaa89 New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I’ve 2017 zvw55 prius my windsheeld haave a raind and humidity sensor but wiper controller dont have a auto switch how can i change my controller one time i’m tried to change controller but didn’t work

2. Harters

Harters Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Excel
    The stalk does not show and auto position, it is the first intermittant setting that turns on the auto wipers. You can adjust the sensitivity by adjusting the collar on the stalk. The wipers will do a speep of the screen when you turn them on to clear the sensor so it can monitor for further rain.

I always turn my wipers off end the end of the trip if they have been used as I prefer to be in control of when they first turn on the next time it rains. I do this as in case I want to give the screen a wash first rather than have them start with just a few drops of rain and the screen is dusty.

3. Doug McC

Doug McC Active Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius
    Model:
    XLE
  4. Harters

Harters Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Excel
    I clearly need new glasses :LOL:

Tideland Prius and Doug McC like this.
  5. khatnaa89

khatnaa89 New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    i understand but i’m changed controller with auto but didn’t work automatically. how can change my controller or how can i configure