1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

energy monitor gone

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Technical Discussion' started by WEEEE, Apr 11, 2011.

1. WEEEE

WEEEE New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Redid trip, and lost the energy monitor :(.(New, had it one week) Says to push and hold setting button. Where is it? I did hold and toggle the "Disp" on steering wheel, got the system indicator, and the 5 min fuel consumption display, but no energy monitor (cute car showing its innards :D). Help Please

2. jdcollins5

jdcollins5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    You can now toggle between HSI, 5 min Consumption, Best Trip, Settings Menu and then back to HSI ? No Energy Monitor screen?

This is the first I have seen on this site. If this is the case, you need to see your dealer and let him see this.

3. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
  4. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
  5. twittel

twittel Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    If I understand the Original Post, you can't have the "cute little car with the innards" with the other displays. It's one or the other. Of course, if it's just a case that the display is turned off, then that's easy to fix. See Tumbleweed's post.

6. twittel

twittel Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    By the way, congrats on your new Prius and welcome to Priuschat. Be sure to read your owner's manual for how-to's, tips and tricks.