1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Engine Block Heater - Another Group Buy?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Fibb222, May 20, 2008.

1. Fibb222

Fibb222 New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Anybody interested in getting a deal on a Engine Block Heater? I missed out on the last group buy and wonder if there is interest for another one that will include shipping to Canada.

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Yeah.. that never materialized haha. I still wouldn't mind one although my Prius is in B.C. and I'm not so it'll be a while before I can have it installed.

3. Palmetto

Palmetto Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I bought an EBH through PC about 2 weeks ago. It arrived about 4 days after I ordered it! :whistle: I was so suprised how fast it arrived.

As far a shipping to Canada, the EBH sent to me was in a box that read: "Toyota Canada". Seems like I should have had to pay extra to have it shipped to the USA. I think it came from a place name Deland Toyota somewhere in Florida if I'm not mistaken.

4. Fibb222

Fibb222 New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I can get it done at the local dealer for $152.20 installed with the part being $85. I guess that's the way it'll have to be.