1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Enkei 17" wheels

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by Clover, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Clover

Clover New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello Prius C Forum!

I'm a newbie, just bought a 2012/13 Prius C in Sydney, Australia. Love everything about the car and hope to make it look naughtier with a set of bigger wheels. In Australia, they come with 185/60/15 steel or allow wheels depending on model trim.

I've read through many helpful posts on this topic, including the mystery of what the original OEM offsets might be. The standard wheels here are 15", 5.5" wide but I have no idea of its offset. The wheels I like are Enkei Racing PF01 in 17", 7" wide which I found listed online at Tirerack as being suitable for the car.

[I was going to quote a URL here but being a new member to this forum I'm not allowed as yet]

I've also read articles about how in the US, the 16" 'upgrade' comes at the cost of reduced turning radius and so I worry these won't fit/will rub, perhaps unbeknown to Tirerack as our Prius C's here all have the tighter turning radius.

I would be most grateful for any insights you folks may have and if you think the Enkei's will fit.

Thanking you in advance!