1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Entune App: deleting stock from stock market app

Discussion in 'Prime Audio, Electronics, and Infotainment' started by Old Bear, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Old Bear

Old Bear Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    This is one of those Gilda Radner "Emily Litella" moments where I can say "Never Mind" even before posting my question. But I'm going to go ahead because the issue may be of importance to others.

The solution is simple but not intuitively obvious and, I believe, not well documented. See below.

------------------------------------

Question: While I can add stock symbols to my portfolio list (from the Entune app on my cell phone), I'll be darned if I can figure out how to delete them.

This is sort of important because there is stuff one no longer owns -- and stocks which are no longer listed because of mergers or acquisitions.

All I see is a button to "ADD" when I go to the edit stock list screen.

If I can't do this from the Entune phone interface, is there any way to do this from the car's Entune screen or online from my computer?

------------------------------------

Solution: On the cellphone, log into Entune and go to the "edit stocks" page which has the "ADD" button at the upper right. Ignore the "ADD" button. Just select the stock you wish to delete and hold your finger on it on the touch screen for a couple of seconds. A pop-up will appear which asks if you want to delete this stock. Tap to confirm.

It's so easy, only a child can do it.

#1 Old Bear, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    benagi likes this.