1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Entune "audio" in Pandora or iHeart not working in my 2013

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by swich2mac, Dec 12, 2012.

1. swich2mac

swich2mac Go Hard or Go Home!

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi all,

OK, I have my iPhone 5 working just fine via bluetooth audio, hands-free, etc. I can't get any audio (volume is on max) from Pandora or iHeart radio in the apps menu. I know this can't be specific to incompatibility with the iPhone 5 because I connected by android Galaxy Nexus and it does the exact same thing. All audio functions work everywhere else in my car with BOTH phones.

Anyone know why I can't get any volume to play via Entune? Yes the app(s) are running in the background, yes all of the functions and apps actually work, just no volume. Oh, and yes... when I use the iPhone 5 I have the USB cable plugged into the car under the arm rest. HELP!!!!

Thanks,
    Scott

2. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Do you have a Prius v wagon?

3. swich2mac

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    No, sorry I have a prius four.

4. swich2mac

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I just went to the FAQ section on the entune site and it says to try to select USB first, then go back into the apps. I am going to try that now.

5. swich2mac

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    OK, I resolved the issue! Had to do the following on my phone (see attached image) Screen Shot 2012-12-12 at 8.59.20 PM.jpg and it started working!

6. MBRGuru

MBRGuru Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Yep, this is a common problem. The iPhone controls the audio path and will auto switch even if you don't want it to.

7. adlesma

adlesma New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I am having this problem with my brand new 2013 Prius. I tried to do the above, but don't have the blue icon when I do those steps. I just have the volume slider, which is all the way off and can't be changed. Any ideas? I have iPhone 5 with iOS 6.