1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Entune Ipod connectivity issues

Discussion in 'Prius v Audio and Electronics' started by hoonerizm, Feb 6, 2012.

1. hoonerizm

hoonerizm New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I've been having a few problems with keeping my ipod connected with Entune. I was working fine but lately the ipod screen keeps saying loading. Then when I switch to another source like FM, then back to Ipod, I also get a "Function not available" screen. The only thing that has fixes this is to hard reboot my ipod, and turn off the car and restart.

Really annoying. Is there a way to check if I have the latest firmware of Entune? And if not, then how would I upgrade? Would I need to take it into a shop for them to upgrade? I have an ipod classic that has the latest software updated.

Also I think I don't have the ATP, but not sure how to confirm.

2. MBRGuru

MBRGuru Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Do you have the moon roof, etc? If so, you have the ATP. If not, I saw on some other forums there is new software your dealer can install for the Display Audio. It sounds like something on the iPod is getting messed up since restarting it fixes the problem.