1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Entune is fully operational!

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by NC138, Jul 28, 2012.

1. NC138

NC138 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    There has been a lot of issues with the latest Entune update but for those searching for a fix, I got it working using only bluetooth. After reading through several threads and playing around with system here is a review of what I did to get it to work.

First off I'm using a Verizon iPhone 4s jail broken with tethering activated. Entune version 2.1.0 . Went to setup, Bluetooth, paired device list, settings for Internet. Clicked on DUN/PAN, entune account, and entered my enutne account and password, clicked back, and enabled DUN/PUN, and network provider Verizon from the list. I did not enter any APN or provider user names or passwords. Activated personal hot spot on the phone, and started entune app on the phone, and it worked.

When it's working it's cool to have!

Let me know if this helps anyone

2. crebble

crebble Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I was tempted to Jailbreak my iPhone 4 but I had read somewhere that Entune works without the cord on iOS 6. Also, once I get forced onto the Verizon Share Everything plan in October, WiFi tethering will on by default as a no cost option.

3. TC400

TC400 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I think that new share everything plan is dumb. Because you gonna have people on your plan who use TONS of data and people who dont. ( I'm guessing ) I wish they would have unlimited data and make that shared that would be nice.

4. littlebigland

littlebigland Sonic Blue Prius c

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I've been tempted to jailbreak my iPhone too. I came off of a droid incredible and I'm missing some of the features of it. Some things are better with the iPhone though...and since I have macs it just makes it easier.

I don't think the share everything plan is a bad deal if you have a lot of things that use data. For me it wouldn't be all that great since it's just my brother and I on a plan with smartphones. Not worth me giving up my unlimited data just yet!

I haven't really tried Entune yet anyway. I have so many songs on my iPod classic and prefer to just plug that in and go.