1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Entune + Pandora

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by ely105, Mar 3, 2012.

1. ely105

ely105 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    I tried many times to get Entune/Pandora to work on my PIP but often ran into App errors or no audio. The solution: Bluetooth Audio. Works great and even displays the song playing on Audio page. No Album art, but at least it works. I can even use Spotify. Not sure why the Entune/Pandora stuff doesn't work right for me but maybe i'll wait for a sw update before I waste more time on that one.

2. Tracksyde

Tracksyde Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    What kind of phone are you using?

I havent tried yet, but I just read that if its an iPhone it needs to be connected via cable and it doesnt work over bluetooth.

3. 9G-man

9G-man Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
  4. ely105

ely105 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    TrackSyde: I'm using an iphone 4

9G: Like I said, it worked once. I've done all the linking, etc. And about 50% of the time it shows that a Pandora track is playing and I can skip to the next one, but no audio. Other times, even though I have the Entune App running on my iphone (and yes its connected via USB) it gives me an app error or some other timeout.

I have just found it to be very unreliable, and haven't found the right sequence that works every time. But like I have said, BT audio works pretty well so it's not a dealbreaker. Just doesn't seem like a solid implementation to me.