1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Entune Trip Information Screen

Discussion in 'Prius c Audio and Electronics' started by karabits, Jul 19, 2013.

1. karabits

karabits Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Not really a big deal at all, but just something peculiar I noticed this morning. My Trip Information screen at the 12 minute mark showed something strange:

[​IMG]

At this 12 minute mark, I had been driving on the highway and was coasting and braking down to a stop, as traffic up ahead was at a standstill. By the time I had come to a complete stop, my SOC indicated all but the top bar. I did not engage my engine to charge the battery while I was stopped (that type of "regen" probably wouldn't even show up as the little Regenerated [E]s anyway), and I believe I was motionless for only a few seconds. I would think that since I regenerated about 45Wh while I was coasting/braking that my MPGs would be more than "0", and probably read as "100". I noticed this once before, just after I had received my Entune 2.2 upgrade.

Maybe it's like I flipped the high score? :)

Has anyone else noticed this?

2. ChinchillaGirl

ChinchillaGirl OrcaCar

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I have noticed this also, and I have not yet received my upgrade, but for me it represents some coasting downhill (steep curvy grade) with the B on. Not sure what it means...

karabits likes this.
  3. MPGnutcase

MPGnutcase Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
  4. ztanos

ztanos All-around Geek!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model: