1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Entune vs xm radio

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Priatorian, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Priatorian

Priatorian Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I am a fan of internet radio and use it all the time at home and in our cars, also use the iPhone with my almost infinite collection of tunes you rarely hear on conventional radio but which are easily crafted on Pandora and now on the newer iTunes Radio. As some of you know this is free, takes seconds to set up custom "stations" and stations are selected for your your verso all favorites like "Rolling Stones" etc. Unlimited Stations, none that I do not wish to have (ie XM has multiple IMO garbage stations that I would never listen to... 10 channels of Christian radio, come on people!).

In short, I knew I would never subscribe to XM after the 1st several months trial was over because internet radio is just so much better. Question is will we ever be able to convert that valuable screen real estate now labeled " Sat" and dedicated to XM RADIO to interet services for things that could come up in future like internet services for finding gas prices, traffic jams, hotels , travel services and other things that the rather expensive XM services subscription provides on the SAT button. You guys who subscribe would benefit from a little completion