1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Entune website

Discussion in 'Prius v Audio and Electronics' started by namvijnas, Apr 30, 2012.

1. namvijnas

namvijnas Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
  2. thebeed

thebeed New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I'm just not getting Entunes. At least in the basic nav display form, it's the clunkiest interface since my 2010 Prius USB interface (at least the iPod interface on the v is vastly improved). Maybe I haven't gotten it figured out yet but I've tried and I'm fairly tech capable. I can't get it to launch unless I plug it into the USB outlet BEFORE I start the car. Once launched, I can't get Pandora to play (yes, the pandora app on my phone is closed). It did play once but I couldn't reproduce whatever it is I did to make that happen. It begins to load channel list, then says "buffering" for a couple of minutes, then says can't play, check Internet. The gas price thing seems ok but can't imagine (even if it worked well) what else I would use Entunes for. And even if I did want stock prices or baseball scores I would have to stop the car to check. And I have to have it plugged in to get traffic on my nav?! I'm loving everything else about this car but why does Toyota always have to throw in one thing that is just a piece of garbage?