1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Featured EV Day - "I Drive Electric" Cruise

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by eMileage, Sep 7, 2016.

1. eMileage

eMileage Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    EVDay-Burlington_IDriveElectricCruise.jpg

Calling all EV Owners! This Saturday is EV Day. Join us for the "I Drive Electric" Cruise!

In celebration of National Drive Electric Week, Plug'n Drive invites you to cruise down to Toronto's Canary District in your EV, for a day of music, food, activities and free gifts!

New Generation Electric Cars Teaser1a.jpg
    This event is brought to you by Plug'n Drive and our Presenting Sponsors:

Ford Canada, Ontario Power Generation, Ontario's Ministry of Environment and Climate Change, Power Worker's Union and TD Bank

Non-EV and Hybrid owners are also welcome to visit for free test drives in the latest electric vehicles and to have all of your questions answered by actual EV owners. Note: on-site parking is reserved for plug-in electric vehicles.

More info here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1176916159058185/?active_tab=posts
    Register here: "I Drive Electric" Cruise - A National Drive Electric Week Event Tickets, Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 10:00 AM | Eventbrite

Note: Toyota has been invited to attend and exhibit the Prius Prime. No confirmation...

2. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Already registered with the local Huntsville group. Will be bringing our BMW i3-REx and some 'toys.'

Bob Wilson

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    looks like your having it right in front of a 'prime' dealer.(y)