1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ever Happened?

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by la cucaracha, Apr 11, 2008.

1. la cucaracha

la cucaracha New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I am a new Prius owner and love the car and the chat site! I stopped at a 4 way stop today.. yep actually stopped... 3 of the vehicles that were stopped in opposing directions were Prius..es, all different colors/packages. Awesome, couldn't believe it. The one remaining stop position was vacant...double cool! We all just looked at each other ..thumbs up.

2. N3FOL

N3FOL Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Sounds cool indeed.

I've followed several Prius during my commute to and from work and most of the time being passed by another Prius. About two years ago, there were only 1 or 2 Prius in our parking garage at work. Right now, I see about 6 Prius' parked during the day.

Regards.

3. choco

choco New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius

This Tuesday will have mark 21 days of ownership. I have just logged 1100 miles so far. My latest trip was about 225 miles, about 190 being on a CA Freeway. The consumption display showed 50.3 mpg for the freeway portion. In the L. A. area regular is $3.62/gal. The total trip cost $19.02.

I traded in my 2004 PT Cruiser for the Prius. That trip would have cost about $46!

My brother, who has had a Prius for about 2 years told me that this will improve in another 4-5000 milels.

Choco