1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ever have one of "Those" Days?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by gman11377, Feb 21, 2008.

1. gman11377

gman11377 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Where you just wanted to smash the world. Well me too. I decided to take my agression out on the nearest door. First you will see bashing it with a crowbar (look at the woodchips fly). Got about halfway through it, and then decided to kick it to death. So the next shot is of me putting a boot (loafer?!) up its a$$. That was fun, but it still wouldn't shuffle off the mortal coil, so I try dynamic entry on it. Ha, popped right through it. So the next two shots are hitting the door, and crashing through and catching it. Anger still unvented so I decide to tear up a bit of the wall too. Various smashing, kicking, and bashing with implements of destruction results in the last picture. Sometimes it is just a large amount of fun to get good and dang angry and destroy something. Immaturity rules.

Attached Files:

2. gman11377

gman11377 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Ok just so you know we are remodeling our kitchen. This wasn't just wanton destruction. Only a few cute and or furry small woodland creatures were possibly harmed in the above pictures. I would never advocate random violence, it should be directed and purposeful.:D

3. derkraut

derkraut Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Why don't you post this kind of inane, imature crap somewhere else. I come to this site to read posts related to the Toyota Prius.:mad:

4. gman11377

gman11377 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I think sir that if you look at the forum that you are currently in, it is an off topic forum to discuss items NOT related to the prius, read the second post, and you might discover that this wasn't silly or immature or crap, hell there are some people on THIS forum writing a novel together.

5. derkraut

derkraut Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I did not realize that. My apologies!:eek:

6. gman11377

gman11377 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    No problem. Have a great night.

7. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Demolition is always my favorite part of a remodeling project.

Take pictures and share.

8. gman11377

gman11377 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Yes, demo is a hoot. Even better is me smashing while someone else picks up the mess. I figured after the first reception I got (see above) that no one else might find a guy destroying a door and wall (several actually) amusing. Thanks

D

9. hobbit

hobbit Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    If someone was actually catching the moments of impact, that's
    pretty good photographic technique! However, I'm not sure that's
    how it actually went...
    _H*

10. gman11377

gman11377 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    In the first pic if you look close you can see wood bits flying. The picture was taken about three hits into the door (yep I made a nice straight line). My wife was taking the pics with my Nikon d70s at 5 frames per second. Basically she just held the shutter down (taking pics like mad), and I whacked away at the door. I picked one of the better ones at the MOI, and that's what I used. No funny photos, just a GREAT camera. She does really well at photography and is learning more all the time (it has been a hobby of mine since the mid eighties)