1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Everyone say bye-bye to the H1

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by JackDodge, Apr 30, 2006.

1. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic.../604300342/1148

Hummer general manager says "What we've found increasingly, though, is that the H2 has come to be seen by consumers as the Hummer. In their minds, that's more representative of the Hummer brand than the H1."

translation: we can't get anyone to buy the H1 :rolleyes: B)

2. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    If I was going to buy a hummer it would be the original h1 and not one of those poser h2 h3 pieces of crap. Its all or nothing.

3. Ed Vatza

Ed Vatza New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(theforce @ Apr 30 2006, 09:25 PM) [snapback]247718[/snapback]</div>
    If I was going to buy a Hummer, I'd have myself committed! But then I guess that's why we're here.

4. naterprius

naterprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
  5. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Yeesh. It's always the case eh? Make copies and kill the original source (Toyota's guilty of this too.. the Celica spawned the Supra and Camry).

Frankly, the H2 and H3 are just posers - for those who want a hummer but don't want the crude interior of the original but want to pimp it out. The original runs on a 6.5 litre OHV V8 with gobs of torque, the posers are just crappy GM engines.

6. StuartS

StuartS New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JackDodge @ May 1 2006, 02:06 AM) [snapback]247709[/snapback]</div>
    Good riddance! Another gas guzzler off the road. Less of that type of vehicle and the petrol prices & carbon emmissions may not rise so fast. Why waste all that energy to be seen as a "Macho" person.