1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ewwww That Smell!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by hycamguy07, Mar 12, 2008.

1. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    We had family in-town this past weekend, well the 2yr old dropped his milk cup in the back seat. (can you see where this is going)? My sis-inlaw didnt say anything about the cup drop... well Tuesday My wife opens the car door and this oderous fist come charging out of the car and punches me in the nose.. Ohhh it smells like Azz I tell her, I ask did you leave a dirty diaper in there? we discovered it was milk under the rear seat......

How do I get the seat bottom out to clean under there?????:eek:

2. Michgal007

Michgal007 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    :baby:

LOL.

Can you attack the problem from the trunk area? Can you take the trunk layer (where you put your stuff) out somehow, so underneath the rear seat is visible?

3. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi Hycamguy,

These were the clearest instructions I found (you may find others by searching "removing reat seat" or something like that):

4. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Grab the front edge of the back seat bottom cushion where the two outer passengers sit and yank up. The metal clips pop out of their holes. You can do one side and then the other. The cushion is formed foam wrapped in fabric. If milk was absorbed into the cushion foam, ask your sis-inlaw to buy you a new one. You'll need a 10mm socket/wrench to remove a metal shield on each side if the milk ran under it.

Good luck!

5. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Thanks guys I'll try to get that seat bottom out....:doh: