1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Experiences w/ PriusChat Store?

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by bfree, Nov 6, 2011.

1. bfree

bfree Prius On The Go

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I ordered a pair of Prius window shades on the PC store about 2 weeks ago - I have not received anything yet (other than an email confirmation of the order), I've received no tracking number, nor have I received any response to my query sent via the store's contact form...

Just wondering if this was typical for the PriusChat store, and if not, who can I contact regarding the status of my order?

Most online stores send out a tracking number within a couple of days of the order, then deliver my order within a couple days from that.

Has anyone else had good/bad experiences with the Store?

Any assistance in this matter would be much appreciated! - A Newbie

2. xs650

xs650 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I've had several good experiences with the store, including easy return of a couple of things I changed my mind on once I saw them.

They have a contact tab on their web page that leads to this
    Contact Us : PriusChat Shop
    it has a phone number and an email form.

I believe most of their stuff is shipped directly from another vendor or maybe a manufacturer. That might account for some of the lapses in communication. You aren't the first to have your problem. I think they could work on their communications.

Overall I have been very happy with them and it gives me a nice warm fuzzy feeling to support Prius Chat. I will continue to do so.

1 person likes this.
  3. JGC61

JGC61 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Bought several items.
    Excellent quality and fast shipping.:D

1 person likes this.
  4. Sabby

Sabby Active Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I found them to be very responsive to email questions. Use the contact as noted above by xs650

1 person likes this.
  5. macmaster05

macmaster05 Senor Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Most people have a good experience but every once in a while we get threads exactly like this. Good luck.

1 person likes this.
  6. bfree

bfree Prius On The Go

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Thanks xs659 (and all other replies)! You have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page to find the phone # - I missed it :^)

I just received a response to my query - they sent me a tracking number, and it looks like it'll be delivered tomorrow - yay!

Again - thanks all! - b