1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Extended Warranties.. what is everyone paying?

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by MAcycle11, Jun 7, 2010.

1. MAcycle11

MAcycle11 New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Does anyone know what the Extended Warranties are REALLY selling for? I've been bouncing around here & ToyotaNation forums... I'm not dealing with my local guy again... thief.

Can you purchase online from Toyota? I have an 09 IV

:confused:

2. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Here is the thread http://priuschat.com/forums/sponsor...rius-extended-warranty-service-contracts.html unfortunately some of the links posted by Danny are out of date and some of them take you back to the same page. I have some questions also and sent Troy an email at the [email protected] address but haven't received a reply yet. The last price posted is $1055 for the Toyota Platinum warranty but I'm not sure if that is still valid or not. Also not sure about how many miles or years that price covers. I'll request a quote from http://www.warrantyshack.com/quotes/toyota and see what they say.

EDIT: I sent the quote (link above) to warrantyshack.com earlier today and Troy just emailed me back with some information on the plans available and their prices. Just fill out the quote and he should be able to answer your questions.

3. MAcycle11

MAcycle11 New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Thank you Tumbleweed!

I got one yesterday shortly after posting. Try Acton Toyota --> 978-431-5853

I dealt with Theresa Von Jess, she was really helpful, upfront & honest. The website is very user-friendly & you can just get it there (easier than calling every dealer in the country, looking for a decent deal!!)

Happy Motoring :cool:

4. Toyotaguyofboston

Toyotaguyofboston New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I was just going to recommend the folks here at Acton. I don't work in that department but I do know they sell only real Toyota warranties and they sell them all over the U.S.

Toyota Extended Warranty - Factory Service Plans - Toyota Vehicle Service Agreements VSA

5. paprius4030

paprius4030 My first Prius

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    You can't beat the prices from Troy. He's been offering us the best prices from the beginning and deserves our business. If it wasn't for him we'd be paying alot more now I'm sure.