1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Extended Warranty for Camry Hybrid

Discussion in 'Toyota Hybrids and EVs' started by mrblaise, Jan 29, 2011.

1. mrblaise

mrblaise Go Lakers!!

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I purchased an extended warranty just before my 2009 camry Hybrid hit 30k. I bought it from Greenfield Toyota in Mass and got a huge discount. I think I paid 775.00 for a 125k warranty. You always wonder weather these warranties are worth it. Well today I took my car in and was shown that the axel was leaking. Turns out they need to replace the entire axel. It would have run me approximately 1700.00 without the warranty. The warranty was money well spent. I even get a free rental with it. Moral to this story. If you can afford it. Get it.

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    wow, that's excellent. why did you buy it in mass if you're in cali? best deal? did u shop the net?

3. mrblaise

mrblaise Go Lakers!!

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    If you search priuschat you'll see them discussed. That's where I found out about them. I paid 775.00 for a Platinum coverage level. That gives me coverage for 125,000 miles or 4 years. I chose that level because I average 36,000 miles a year. They have other options too for people who drive less and want more years. If you want to contact them, here's their number: 413-772-0231.