1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

1. untitledblue

untitledblue New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'd like to keep my new Prius is great condition, but the problem is it is so darn hot and humid here to really do a great job of cleaning. Last time I washed my car my clothes were soaked and it wasn't from the water. After washing I barely had anymore strength to get the Turtle wax off-there's still residue lol! I've heard about 'waterless' car was and wax spray-are they any good? Also, I've noticed that a part of the driver's seat leather is fading a little even though I used leather cleaner. Any ideas of how to fix that?

Thanks in advance!

2. Bica2go

Bica2go New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
  3. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Same thread I was going to link to as well, Thanks! Wealth of info in that thread, as well as some others on the site. Search for stuff like sealant, wax or Zaino (a personal favorite ;))

4. nascrlvr

nascrlvr nascrlvr

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Untitled......I understand your pain!!! I live in south Louisiana and we share the same climate. I use Omni No Rinse to wash the car. Others on this website suggested it and I love it. I can do it in the garage....out of the sun. Also I mixed up ONR with water in a spray bottle as it suggests to use as a detailer in between washings. Awesome!! All you need is microfiber towels and a bucket of water if you are washing. Used it on both the "09 Tacoma and "Eleanor." They both look great resting in the garage out of the heat.

5. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
  6. richard schumacher

richard schumacher shortbus driver

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    And of course there's Mr. Clean Autodry.