1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Extraordinary Dealer - Dianne at Manhattan Beach Toyota

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by interocitor, Jul 25, 2009.

1. interocitor

interocitor Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Took delivery of my new Prius V ATP Winter Gray tonight! Dianne (310-546-4848) stayed in touch with me throughout the process, even gave me the name of the ship to follow ... soooo awesome! She and her assistant, Jane made the process easy and even fun!

Working with their finance people was quick and as painless as going through any of this financing stuff can be.

:cheer2: Really great people. Totally 5***** star dealer!!

1 person likes this.
  2. jpadc

jpadc Type before I think too often

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Certainly her contributions to this forum have been very helpful. Always nice to have good people to deal with

Thanks Dianne

1 person likes this.
  3. HighnLow

HighnLow Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Another very happy customer of Dianne's here! Dianne responded promptly to my email regarding a 2010 package II, took a deposit over the phone, and greeted me like family when I arrived at the dealership. She and Jane are a great team, and they got me through the process painlessly, despite a last minute Cash for Clunkers rush at the dealership last night.

I'm highly suspicious of car dealers based on prior experiences at other dealerships, so finding Dianne was a real treat for me. She was upfront and honest and there were only good surprises (like finding out my total price was a little less than I was expecting!) I Will definitely be back and will send my friends.:thumb:

4. mrjeff

mrjeff Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Diane was always very easy to get a hold of and responsive to my email inquiries.

All in all, Although I really wanted to purchase from Diane because of her contributions to this forum, I ended up purchasing from a competing dealership whom was able to offer me a better price.

1 person likes this.
  5. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Hey it happens.
    Most of the time it happens in the opposite way, but it happens! :)

6. Jabber

Jabber Chicagoland Prius Guy

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Don't you just love these types of posts Dianne? It is nice to know the hard word you put in is appreciated. Congrats on another happy customer!

1 person likes this.
  7. jpadc

jpadc Type before I think too often

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Sorry Jeff, didn't mean to exclude you... Your contributions to the group have likewise been very helpful. Its very nice to have dealers here to provide insight from that perspective...

8. DianneWhitmire

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Thank you.

Jabber, it is very sweet.

Most everyone I am dealing with is very very nice. Gracious, and gentle.

The Cash4Clunkers has been exhausting and at times, frustrating for folks trying to find the right cars.... or even something close. I've seen the WORST behavior and surprising pseudo-tantrums from both sides of the desk in the past 8 days but that's from exhaustion (us) and frustration and expectation (clients) as well. :) I'm trying to keep my game face and stay as rested as possible. My son says I get cranky when I am tired and after some serious 12-16 hr days lately, there's no respite in sight!

I appreciate what the C4C has done for the business but geeez, we need time to restock! And, rest.

Di

9. Newfs

Newfs New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I also need to add to the accolades for Dianne and Jane. After contacting three other dealers and an auto broker (in addition to searching online), we had just about given up on buying a Prius until next year when I contacted Dianne on August 4. On August 8 we left with our Winter Gray V w/ATP and are thrilled.

The process was very easy and straightforward. Communication with Dianne was fantastic and she was kind enough to send a photo of our car when it arrived at the dealership. Jane was also very kind in picking us up at LAX from a ridiculously early flight from Reno. We were very pleased with the transaction and as a bonus, enjoyed a leisurely drive home through the eastern Sierras.

Thanks again ladies! I hope you both get some well deserved time off soon.

1 person likes this.
  10. DianneWhitmire

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Rebecca, thank you! It was lovely to meet you both. Glad you got home safe n sound!!!