1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

F (Farenheit) to C (Celsius) conversion

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Abarthi, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Abarthi

Abarthi New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hi there,
    I bought Prius (III) from USA to Poland, and I want to change temperature display -> now I have in Farenheit. It is possible? I know, that this option is not available on main display panel. Maybe I can use any OBD application? Could You help me? Where I can find this data content?

Regards!
    Bart

2. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Pretty sure you can buy one of these and use Toyota Techstream Software to make that change, but make sure you confirm with someone else to be certain: Mini VCI J2534 OBD2 Diagnostic Tool Code Reader for Lexus Toyota Techstream New | eBay

3. Abarthi

Abarthi New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Some people say that is impossible,... but I know it is possible :) But the question is, Toyota Tech have any functions to change it? Do you have any secure link to download TTech?

4. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    you have to buy it from amazon, and use a compatible windows laptop

5. balbon

balbon New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Plug-in Base

I am looking for a change to mpg to km / h and temperature from F to C. I have a techstream, has anyone of you already converted.