1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

FactoryInteractive Sirius Prius Integration

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by mabelair, Nov 13, 2007.

1. mabelair

mabelair New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hi there,

I was wondering if any of you have purchased and installed the FactoryInteractive Sirius Prius integration kit (or whatever it's called) and what your experiences/impressions of the hardware is? Does it sound good? How is the integration with the MFD? Are you limited to a certain number of characters in the display?

Any feedback that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

MAB

2. Rest

Rest Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    The install was easy thanks to their DVD instruction video, just time consuming. The character limit is 10. From what I understand now, Metro has the same kit without the DVD for around half the price.

3. mabelair

mabelair New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rest @ Nov 13 2007, 06:18 PM) [snapback]539116[/snapback]</div>

Hmm, there isn't any particular solution for the 10 character limit, is there?

Ah well, it's a small grip I suppose.

Thanks for the info. Gonna look into Metro.

MAB

4. Rest

Rest Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Been talked about for over a year now in other threads, do a search.

5. mabelair

mabelair New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rest @ Nov 14 2007, 06:59 PM) [snapback]539707[/snapback]</div>
    That's the first thing I did, thank you. Unfortunately, the results of my search weren't quite satisfactory, maybe because my forum search skills are lacking, so I thought I'd open up to the wider group.

Thank you for your time.

MAB