1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Facts for Press Kit?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by bigdaddy, Aug 16, 2005.

1. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Member

I live in Atlanta. An editor for small local newspaper overheard me saying "my first week owning the car I actually saw my average milage go *UP* as I sat on I-285." That statement has piqued his interest and I'm trying to get some press for the concept of the prius / hybrid in my area. I live in SUV land and not all that many Prii here in Atlanta/my suburb.

What I am looking for in short order is some sort of "press kit," ---a one-pager---, that gives reporters like my guy the *facts* and marketing hooks about the Prius that they can weave into their stories. I need some cool quotes for him as they snap the photo of me and my car. I need a sheet of paper that he can type verbatim into his story.

I'm tired of reading all of the screwed up info in the press and want to give him the most compelling facts. Is there anything like this in the knowledge base?

I'm willing to edit, author, share in the knowledge base, whatever we can come up with.....

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    John's one page Prius fact sheet on his website is a good place to start =). john1701a.com

3. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Contact the Toyota Press department, they can give you a lot of that type of thing. Otherwise, I second the recommendation for John's info.