1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Fair price?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Cyclesome, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Cyclesome

Cyclesome New Member

My dealer called me and wants me to complete the paperwork on my '05 Salsa Red Prius #4 on Thursday, March 31st. I do not have my loan approved yet, but that should not be a problem. The bank thought it should be approved tomorrow.
    My Prius is at the port and due to arrive at the dealership probably April 1st. The price he has quoted me is a follows: $23,791 (Includes Price, Shipping, Handling, Delivery) plus taxes $1037.46 and tags $93.50. Is this fair?

2. propking

propking New Member

Thats about average I suppose. Mine was $25,500.00 before TTL. I have the #5 package with leather, vehicle shield package, rear bumper protector ($65.00 for a piece of flat clear rubber), and the overpriced mats. Most dealers don't won't to come off the sticker price but I was blessed by a whopping $300.00 off sticker. They also took off the cost of the VIN number etching. All in all it was an ok deal.

3. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Just happen to have my contract in front of me . . . and it’s six months old! :oops:

It looks like they are giving it to you at MSRP . . . give or take on the delivery, etc.

I like your taxes and tag fees compared to mine here in California . . . $1836 and $209.

05 Salsa AM? Great minds think alike! :wink: For that I double your PriusChat points to 38!!!

4. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    wow a thousand for taxes??

must be nice