1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Fantastic Four

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by DaveinOlyWA, Jul 11, 2005.

1. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    Anyone go see it? i have to say that i enjoyed it more than WW or SW3.

great action shots and special effects and funny too.

i have to say its the 2nd best movie so far this summer. i have also seen Cinderella Man and i think that will be Movie of the Year. Ron Howard did it again.

2. Hybrid_Dave

Hybrid_Dave New Member

I too enjoyed it more than most movies I've seen lately, including WW and SW3....I did like SW3 much more than WW though, but I went into WW without high expectations, just to see it for what it was worth.

I also saw Cinderella Man, and thought it was very good. I agree it is in the running for Best Picture.

F4 was a great adaptation of the comic series, far better, I think than Spiderman 1 or 2, perhaps the 3rd will redeem itself....there will be a sequal to F4, and I hope it's as enjoyable.

Dave.

3. Brian

Brian Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I also enjoyed it. Im pretty much the same on thoughts about the other too also. But I kinda did enjoy WW, much more than SW3 anyday though. I just don't like how much computer graphics they use in SW3. The whole fight scene is totally fake with the lava and everything. The first 3 were much better with the graphics! ;)

4. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    SW3 was ok but lets face it, it was anti climatic. everyone in the world knew how it would end and i have to say that doing the prequel in this case was a HUGE mistake

it did have great special effects and ya the lava scene sucked. reminded me of when Kirk had to go fight the kligon in the movie when his son was killed. it was an obvious set piece they were on and it showed big time