1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

fantastic price on nokian WRg2 LRR tires! FYI

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by konakahuna, Jan 28, 2008.

1. konakahuna

konakahuna Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    hi everyone,
    if you live in tennessee, mississippi, arkansas or louisiana...i found a very unlikely place that carries nokian WRg2 tires at amazing prices. it's the tennessee farmer's coop.

Our Co-op Online

i just ordered 4 WRg2's in 185/65/15 T-rated version for $86 each and it includes mounting and balancing. they get them directly from nokian and it's $10 per tire shipping if you want them in 2-3 days, or free if you can wait a week or two until their next shipment arrives.

i ordered mine today, so i'll keep everyone updated on how the whole thing goes.

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    *moved to care, maintenance and troubleshooting forum*

3. pr4424

pr4424 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Are the tires listed on their web site? I don't see them.

Patrick

4. mrbigh

mrbigh Prius Absolutum Dominium

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    I had the same problem when I saw the post in its early days; finally I bought them locally @ $110.00 a piece, mounted and balanced.
    Now I have 850 rolling miles on these and I loved them, after the great performance they provide me in the slushy weather we recently had.
    I think these are the "best" winter tires for the price.