1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Fark.com Photoshop contest: Prius MFD

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by eg239, Jun 26, 2004.

1. eg239

eg239 New Member

Hi folks.

If you visit, make sure you check out who their inspiration link is.

Here it is.

2. Michael Maddox

Michael Maddox New Member

Man, I'm not paying attention... Missed this photoshop contest.

Yes, I'm a TF'er (Psssycho.)

3. eg239

eg239 New Member

Hey, I think I've seen you around Fark. Since you're a TF'er and I'm just FLite, can you post the article that's linked to in the "Get the feeling.... of death" entry (It's one of those TotalFark only deals)? I have the feeling that'd be relevant to us here.

4. Michael Maddox

Michael Maddox New Member

It's not a Prius in the photo. Not sure what the overturning car is in the MPEG. You might not want to see it. If this isn't a special effect, there's a pedestrian who gets hit by the flipping car. It's pretty awful.

A temporarily working link:

http://168.166.24.6/temp/car.mpg

Again, you might not want to see this.

Update, from the Dayton Daily News:
    Nine days earlier, a sport utility vehicle struck a pedestrian at Edwin C. Moses Boulevard and West Third Street, after a PT Cruiser ran a red light and hit the SUV. The SUV flipped twice, then hit Scott Tegtmeyer, 42, who remained in serious condition at Miami Valley Hospital on Wednesday. The driver has not been charged.

That crash was captured by a red-light enforcement camera. Dayton police say the cameras, installed at a dozen intersections across the city, helped reduce injury crashes caused by ignored traffic signals by 28 percent during the past year.